Staybridge Two Bedroom
Posted by pathmage

Stable Gencon plan has become unfortunately unstuck, leaving me in the lurch. I have a room at the Staybridge that is out of block. We usually fill it pretty full and the extra expense isn't a problem, but our group usually also comes in on Monday and makes a whole week of it. We have a one king/two queen suite from Staybridge at slightly under $3400 for the whole week. This gives three beds, a pull out couch and full kitchen near the convention center, Lucas Oil and a real convenience store. I am looking to either find roommates to take the beds for any days they want Monday-Friday and Sunday nights and then leave the king room space for my wife and I on Saturday night (she only comes down for the one night) or offload the whole thing. If anyone is interested let me know, otherwise I will have to cancel the room and miss attending the convention. Thank you all.

Posted by brianvanle

I'm interested in cohabitating. PM for a number.

Posted by pathmage brianvanle

Uh...how do I do that? my email is pathmage as hosted by the google.

Posted by dlwest72

Is the two queen suite already taken?  if not please email [email protected]

Posted by pathmage

There is one suite, with two bed rooms. One of the rooms has two queen beds. That room is not yet taken. We usually put 4 people in it, and to defray the cost listed above it is usually necessary to do so. If those requirements don't daunt you I would love to share the space. It is not yet taken. I kind of need to find people for the other room as well to get the cost down but it is one step at a time.

Posted by dlwest72

Yes.  There will be four of us.  Doesn't bother us.  One bathroom? [email protected]

Posted by o christmas geek

Possibly interested in your sofa bed (I sleep very badly in beds with other people who I don't know). How much would it be for the 3rd to the 7th? Thanks!

Posted by pathmage

I can't afford to cover the other days and the rate gets jacked through the roof if we move them around. Maybe I should cancel the room. It's not the best deal in the world, even if it is the best hotel. It usually works well for us because we can put a lot of people in and we make a whole weekend of it.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.