Staybridge Spots
Posted by amber.lynette

My boyfriend and I have a queen suite room that sleeps 6. We had already filled this spots but due to unforeseen issues they now can't go. So we now have 4 spots for individuals or 2 spots of two sets up couples. These spots are Wednesday the 3rd to Sunday the 7th. The room is out of block each space is out of $2400 dollars. The Staybridge has a full kitchen in the room as well as breakfast each morning and a small dinner service Wednesday and Thursday. If interested please reply or send me a message.

Posted by brianvanle

I'm interested in more details.

Posted by amber.lynette

What would you like to know. It is just a block or block and half from the convention center. My boyfriend and I are both of drinking age. We play board games, mtg, final fantasy games, etc. Anything else

Posted by brianvanle

I meant on the rooming. :) Each space?

Posted by amber.lynette

What about each space?

Posted by bigfathairyguy

I think the wording of this "The room is out of block each space is out of $2400 dollars." was confusing. I assume you mean it would end up being $400 per person with 6 people or $600 per person with 4 people. I think that is the confusion when you said space.

Posted by amber.lynette

Yes sorry the total price is 2400. I have normally had no issues getting all 6 places filled making its 400 a person but if only my boyfriend and I go with 2 others the price would be divided for only 4.

Posted by brianvanle

brianvanle1980 on that google mail thing.

Posted by dlwest72

If this is still avail please let me know dlwest72 on the yahoo mail thing.

Posted by amber.lynette brianvanle

brianvanle wrote:
I'm interested in more details.
I have been emailing you I need to know by 6 pm this evening if you are joining us. I have the 5 other spots filled I have the one open for you if you want it.

Posted by amber.lynette

Closed

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.