ISO: double / double room downtown
Posted by dlwest72

Looking for a double/ double room downtown.
Preferably Wednesday through Monday.

It'd be nice to have for my friends' first Gen Con but not absolutely needed, just really nice. Thanks! :)

Posted by dlwest72

Bumped.  IF it makes a difference I do have a King Room at Hilton Downtown (3 blocks away) to Trade.

Posted by dlwest72

Willing to trade for a room with beds and sofa sleeper [email protected]

Posted by kahvi

We have a suite at the Embassy with twins and a sofa sleeper. Our reservation is actually from July 30th through August 8th - it turned out to actually be cheaper than just booking within the GenCon slot(!) It's $256 per night though, so it's steep.

We might be interested in trading, depending on the price and conditions of your reservation. :)

Posted by dlwest72 kahvi

kahvi wrote:
We have a suite at the Embassy with twins and a sofa sleeper. Our reservation is actually from July 30th through August 8th - it turned out to actually be cheaper than just booking within the GenCon slot(!) It's $256 per night though, so it's steep.
We might be interested in trading, depending on the price and conditions of your reservation. :)

Twin Queens and Sofa sleeper?

Posted by kahvi

My mistake - turns out it's NOT a twin + sleeper but ONE king bed + sleeper sofa. Don't know if that would still be of interest?

Posted by dlwest72

Thanks, however that is what we have a one King bed and sofa sleeper.  

Posted by dlwest72

Think we are going to stick with our current arrangements and just be cozy.

Forum Admin feel free to del topic

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.