WANT: Any 4-person rm downtown. HAVE: King rm at Hilton Garden Inn Downtown
Posted by scottish

UPDATE: This room is no longer available.

We have a king bed room at the Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown (5 blocks, 0.6 mi away), and now have two more friends wanting to join, so we're looking to trade for any room that has two double beds or one bed and a sleeper sofa, and is within a reasonable walking distance to the convention center.

The rate on our king room is $200/night, and we have it Wednesday through Saturday nights.

Anyone find themselves with a smaller group than they thought? We'd be very grateful to trade with you.

Posted by sh4d0w0fw4r

I have a double/double at the Wyndham by the airport if you change your mind about needing to be in walking distance. The rate is 147 a nite so the savings would more than pay for parking or Uber. Let me know if it's a possibility.

Posted by scottish

@sh4d0w0fw4r

Thank you for the offer, but we already have a back-up room that's driving distance away.

Posted by scottish

Bump :)

Posted by scottish

After just conferring with our group, we are no longer looking to trade, but instead are seeking to give away the King room at the Hilton Garden Inn. Please let me know if you are interested in that.

Posted by julz05

Posted by julz05 scottish

scottish wrote:
After just conferring with our group, we are no longer looking to trade, but instead are seeking to give away the King room at the Hilton Garden Inn. Please let me know if you are interested in that.

Hi Scottish, if it's still available, please let know.  I'm interested!  So the room is for check in Wed night and check out Sun morning?  - [email protected]

Posted by scottish

Hi julz, thanks for your interest. Yes, the room is checking in Wednesday, checking out Sunday morning.

I have already offered it via email to the person who started this thread, but if they decline, you are next in line. I'll let you know ASAP!

Posted by julz05 scottish

scottish wrote:
Hi julz, thanks for your interest. Yes, the room is checking in Wednesday, checking out Sunday morning.
I have already offered it via email to the person who started this thread, but if they decline, you are next in line. I'll let you know ASAP!

Thanks!  Fingers crossed! =D

Posted by keuschbr

if this didn't get handed off, let me know! keuschbr (at gmail)

Posted by scottish

Update: Room was transferred to julz05. Sorry to get your hopes up, keuschbr!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.