TRADE? WANT: Downtown double/double HAVE: Comfort Suites City Centre King
Posted by missbit (kattsunade)

I have a DOWNTOWN Comfort Suites City Centre King w/ a pull out couch. I'd really like to get one with double/ double and a pull out couch for my group. Preferably in-block as most of my group are working students and we're all kind of tight in con budgets. Thank you!

Posted by sbk0113

If you find a room that works better for your group but still need to get rid of this room, please let me know - sbk0113 at yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Susan B.

Still looking. :)

(And I will e-mail you if I do get a better option, Susan, and the other person doesn't need it.)

Still trying. :)

Still looking if there is a generous soul out there. :)

Still trying for this. :)

Still hoping!!

Still giving this a shot. Doesn't even have to be a trade!!!

Still holding out a smidgen of hope. <3

Posted by maijstral2

Comfort suites are huge rooms and the pull out couch is fairly big and its one of the closer hotels to the con especially with the Lucas Oil stadium expansion. Unless you really value individual beds you can easily fit 5 or 6 in a king comfort suites, I did about 3 years ago. Free Buffet breakfast is pretty good if your on a budget as well.
 If I had a double/double I would give it up in a heart beat for that unfortunately I have a king at the Sheraton.

Posted by earthlindz

We have a queen/queen at the Alexander Thursday-Sunday - is this something you'd be interested in trading for your room?

Posted by missbit (kattsunade) earthlindz

Unfortunately no, but I wish you luck in finding a trade. (I saw your thread post)

Posted by earthlindz missbit (kattsunade)

missbit (kattsunade) wrote:
Unfortunately no, but I wish you luck in finding a trade. (I saw your thread post)
Thanks!  You too!  :)

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.