GenCon Pins
Posted by hahnarama

So does anyone have any more information than what was posted on Instagram today? 

Posted by whisper721

I dont have instagram... what was posted?

Posted by hahnarama

It was a picture of a lanyard with 10 pins on it These are not trader pins like you see at Disney, they are the free little quarter sized ones they give away for free. It looks like if you get all 10 you are given a special 11th pin which is a 50th Anniversary one. 

Posted by jedikitty

There's certain areas, booths I guess, where kids can go and ask to be given that day's button. Apparently they'll be giving out a little flyer or booklet that has the booths marked.

Posted by donaldbain

gen_conKids and families are going to have a blast collecting all of the #gencon50 Family Fun Buttons this year! Grab a Family Fun Guide to find all 11 round buttons around the convention! Collect any 10 of the buttons, and you can earn the ULTIMATE button!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXQrO3Bgs9I/

Posted by donaldbain

dbl post

Posted by austicke

Discussed previously here (specifically about adults participating).

Also discussed on Facebook here.

Posted by aaronr

I spoke with the Family Fun Button team and it sounds like this year will be the same as past years in that buttons will be for families for most of the day but after 3PM each day they will be open to everyone.

It is a great program for families as the quest for the buttons brings them all over the convention and often the locations are located near various family friendly activities and attractions. The maps for the buttons also tend to be more useful than the map in the actual show catalog too.

Posted by jedikitty

Where are the specific maps for this activity usually found?

Posted by aquabunny

Probably in the Family Fun Guide referred to in the post above.

Posted by aaronr jedikitty

jedikitty wrote:
In the Family Fun Guide which can usually be found at the same place they hand out the coupon books.

Posted by jedikitty aaronr

aquabunny wrote:
Probably in the Family Fun Guide referred to in the post above.

Yes, and I was asking where exactly that can be found. :)
aaronr wrote:
jedikitty wrote:
In the Family Fun Guide which can usually be found at the same place they hand out the coupon books.

Thank you, I'll check there! :)

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.