Killing time before GC by listing what I like to do
Posted by shanew

I wrote a little bit about advice for GC and what I like to do while there. 13 more days!

https://wzzzzrdwords.wordpress.com/2017/08/01/gen-con/

Posted by mvotruba

It was nice to skim through the great tips & reminders.  Your post reminded me of one more that I thought would be great to share:

Call & notify your credit card company of upcoming travel, especially if you'll be making purchases in the Exhibit Hall.  Cash is good, sometimes using a card is just easier or more practical (such as for large purchases).

shanew, thanks for sharing your post, and have a great time at Gen Con 50!

Posted by pocketroid

I didn't know "Paint and Take" existed, thank you for the heads up! Is there a specific location I can easily find it this year, or should I stumble around and hope?

"Take pictures of the booths you like."
With this, I think we should ask permission first. But yeah, I am totally taking a bunch of photo memories.

Posted by austicke pocketroid

pocketroid wrote:I didn't know "Paint and Take" existed, thank you for the heads up! Is there a specific location I can easily find it this year, or should I stumble around and hope?

You're welcome to stumble around and hope, but I'd recommend you instead find it in the event catalog and look up the location.

It's here.

Posted by pocketroid

Ah indeed, thank you! It goes by "Paint & Take" insted of what I searched for, Paint and Take.

Times:
Thu-Sat: 10-6
Sun: 10-2

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.