Entering the Vendor Hall
Posted by hoppities

Is there more than one door location to enter the vendor hall when it opens at 10AM each morning?

Posted by teamrogers

8 sets of doors 

Posted by hoppities

So I can go into the Vendor Hall around 10 without having to go through that insane mass of people at the main hall entrance?

Posted by lord thrifty the cromulent hoppities

hoppities wrote:
So I can go into the Vendor Hall around 10 without having to go through that insane mass of people at the main hall entrance?

I kind of assumed that the insane mass of people was going to be surrounding ALL of the entrances.

Posted by dwintheiser

There are some entrances not available to the general public, and usable only by folks with vendor badges or the like. Other than that, every available entrance will be swarmed at 10am, especially on Thursday morning.

If you don't want to deal with the crowds, plan to go later when the crowds have died down.

Posted by helenbb

If you go at 10:15 am, the swarm should be inside.

Posted by mhayward1978 hoppities

hoppities wrote:

Yes, the mass of people is only bad on Thursday morning for the "opening ceremonies" as it were.

Get there at 10:10 and you'll walk right in (or, I should say, 10 minutes after they open the doors, in case they aren't punctual).

Get there at 10 on Friday, Saturday or Sunday and you'll be in a few minutes.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.