Total Newb Question
Posted by nolanjc1

Hey guys!
    First Gen Con. Last leg of my wife and my honeymoon and I am trying not to miss one of our big goals. I want to at least attempt to grab a copy of L5R but i dont know where to go to buy it other than "the FFG stall" not sure where to find that. Also what's a good time to show up to stand in line to have a shot at buying it? I appreciate any info! Thanks so much!!

Justin

Posted by noone

It would be the FFG booth in the exhibit hall.  Booth 805 and booths next to 805.  They have a big presence in the dealer hall

Posted by lore seeker noone

miked wrote:
It would be the FFG booth in the exhibit hall.  Booth 805 and booths next to 805.  They have a big presence in the dealer hall

And usually an equally big line for the big ticket GenCon release items, like the L5R game. If I were you nolanjc1, I'd get to the dealer's hall ASAP to stand in line (even that's no guarantee, but at least you'll have a fighting chance).

Posted by nolanjc1

When do doors open on Thursday? Ive heard conflicting reports. Some say its 24 hour and others say 10 am. Any advice?

Posted by lord thrifty the cromulent nolanjc1

nolanjc1 wrote:
When do doors open on Thursday? Ive heard conflicting reports. Some say its 24 hour and others say 10 am. Any advice?

Dealer Hall opens at 10 AM.  The convention center itself is open 24 hours.

Posted by jigreene

The convention center is open 24/7.  The exhibit hall, which is where the vendors have their sales booths, opens at 10am Thursday.

Posted by nolanjc1

I really appreciate the info guys!!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.