Looking for Game Masters
Posted by thevindicated

Hello all! I know you must be excited to move into 2017 and preparing to celebrate gaming history! (I know I am!)

With that being said, I work with one of the premiere gaming groups at Gen Con, MAMS Gaming. We're currently looking for dependable Game Masters with some experience running games at conventions.

Since we're a team, we have dedicated support to make sure we're all prepared and having a joyous time at Gen Con. We will have a room dedicated to our gaming, and also have things such as team meetings. This will be my fourth year working with them, and I've been nothing but pleased from the outcomes we have had. 

If you're interested in joining, then please contact me at [email protected] Additionally, if you're aware of any groups I could look into, to find people that might be interested, let me know. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Vincent 

Posted by austicke thevindicated

thevindicated wrote:Additionally, if you're aware of any groups I could look into, to find people that might be interested, let me know.

You're welcome to solicit volunteers in the Gen Con Indy Facebook group.

Posted by roderick

You might also post on the Event Organizers and GMs forum: https://www.gencon.com/forums/9-event-organizers-gms

Posted by thevindicated roderick

austicke wrote:
thevindicated wrote:Additionally, if you're aware of any groups I could look into, to find people that might be interested, let me know.

You're welcome to solicit volunteers in the Gen Con Indy Facebook group.
roderick wrote:
You might also post on the Event Organizers and GMs forum: https://www.gencon.com/forums/9-event-organizers-gms

Thank you guys, it's really appreciated. In hindsight, I should have posted this in the "Event Organizers and GMs" section. I overlooked that section, to my fault.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.