Quiet Room
Posted by perf from accounting

Will there be a quiet room again this year? 

Posted by swenholt

I also would like to know.

Posted by marimaccadmin

Yes there will be.  I think the current plans are to keep it in the same room, but that could change, so please just keep on the lookout for info about it.  

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by lilyjade

Will be keeping a keen eye on this as well. Last year I was lucky because I had friends who got a suite at the Conrad so I used that to escape. This year I am not so lucky so will most likely need to make use of this option.

Posted by jlawry86

Just out of curiosity, where exactly was the "quiet room" last year? I walk around the ICC on my lunch breaks these days so I wouldn't mind getting a preview of it (assuming of course that it stays the same this year).

Posted by austicke

I believe it was room 210 last year.

Posted by jlawry86 austicke

austicke wrote:
I believe it was room 210 last year.

Nice! I might check it out on one of my daily walks. I doubt it's really all that different from the other rooms in the ICC, but it's nice to imagine what it'll look like when it's full of gamers. :)

Posted by nialith

If they keep the same room, it's right at the top of the escalators just south of registration down the hallway leading to the dealer hall. 

Posted by brumcg

A few questions about the quiet room...  

Does it get crowded?  Is there seating inside?  Are the lights dimmed?

Thanks!

Posted by aaronmlopez brumcg

brumcg wrote:
A few questions about the quiet room...  
Does it get crowded?  Is there seating inside?  Are the lights dimmed?
Thanks!

It does not get terribly crowded. There is some seating inside, and yes the lights are dimmed.

Posted by brumcg

Perfect!  Thanks.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.