Colts Running Away From Darth Vader:
Posted by al_kesselring

Just announced today - The Indianapolis Colts will be hosting at the Lucas Oil Stadium the Detroit Lions - the week of Aug. 10th-14th (Thursday - Monday)  But, the week of Gencon, the Colts will be in Dallas, Aug. 17th-21st (Thursday - Monday). 

Posted by nascragman

Yeah, it'd be tough for them to play with all the gaming set up on the playing surface.

Posted by qwaserity

That's too bad. Three years ago I took my nephew to the Saturday night season opener at Lucas Stadium. It was his first GenCon and first professional football game. Sometimes it's good to just take a break from all of the gaming. The pizza was good (for stadium food) and our seats were right at the front of the balcony for $65 each.

The only problem of the night was that the Colts were ahead 27-0 at the beginning of the fourth quarter and they lost 27-28 against the Giants. The local fans were not amused...

Posted by njseahawksfan qwaserity

qwaserity wrote:
That's too bad. Three years ago I took my nephew to the Saturday night season opener at Lucas Stadium. It was his first GenCon and first professional football game. Sometimes it's good to just take a break from all of the gaming. The pizza was good (for stadium food) and our seats were right at the front of the balcony for $65 each.
The only problem of the night was that the Colts were ahead 27-0 at the beginning of the fourth quarter and they lost 27-28 against the Giants. The local fans were not amused...

I'm pretty sure that wasn't the season opener.  The NFL hasn't played a regular season game in August this century.

Posted by divachelle

Might've been an exhibition game. 

In any case, Darth is scary. It's understandable that the Colts are running away. Horses are very flight-minded. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.