Exhibitors its time to tell us whats New
Posted by jtzell

I believe most con goers have some form of budget that we hope we are going to stick with at the con. With that being said, this is the time that I start my wish list of things that I want to spend part of my Gencon Budget on. I know of one new item that has caught my interest already and that is Paizo's Starfinder RPG. Now I can't believe that they are the only company that has something New, Debuting, or Premiering at Gencon. So Exhibitors here is your chance to start "Hawking your Wares" and get us interested in your products. So if you are interested in a piece of my budget, Lets hear what you have!

Posted by burrfoot72

Legend of the Five Rings LCG from Fantasy Flight will be debuting / pre-release at Gen Con.  I don't know much about the game but the card art in the preview is gorgeous.  

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/4/19/legend-of-the-five-rings-the-card-game/

Posted by rutherfordr

The boardgamegeek.com web site always has a "GenCon Preview list", where they gather all of the information that's available about new releases from the game publishers.

It usually goes up after the Origins convention is over. (They also have an "Origins Preview list", before that show.)

Posted by aaronmlopez rutherfordr

rutherfordr wrote:
The boardgamegeek.com web site always has a "GenCon Preview list", where they gather all of the information that's available about new releases from the game publishers.
It usually goes up after the Origins convention is over. (They also have an "Origins Preview list", before that show.)

And IIRC, rpggeek.com does the same for RPGs.

Posted by brumcg aaronmlopez

aaronmlopez wrote:
=inheritAnd IIRC, rpggeek.com does the same for RPGs.

Woo-hoo!  Someone noticed.  Thank you.

I still plan on doing the same thing this year when the Exhibitor List is revealed.  When that happens, I'll be sure to post the list here.

Posted by jtzell brumcg

brumcg wrote:
aaronmlopez wrote:
=inheritAnd IIRC, rpggeek.com does the same for RPGs.

Woo-hoo!  Someone noticed.  Thank you.I still plan on doing the same thing this year when the Exhibitor List is revealed.  When that happens, I'll be sure to post the list here.

Thank you for that as it helps in the planning! Can't wait to see it

Posted by trace_sl

anyone hear if we are going to see The Witcher (PnP) game at Gen Con?

Posted by tacojohndm

I still plan on doing the same thing this year when the Exhibitor List is revealed.

Do we know when the 2017 Exhibitor List will be published? Is it generally released in May, or later?

Thanks!

Posted by brumcg tacojohndm

tacojohndm wrote:
=inheritDo we know when the 2017 Exhibitor List will be published? Is it generally released in May, or later?

Last year it happened on... 5/4 (which is today).  But the dates this year are a couple of weeks later.  And... I don't think it's always been consistent.

Posted by helenbb

Exhibit Hall map is now available!

http://gencon.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2f77d2f8c77398c0b064223ba&id=e5f4931b0f&e=08f8e2b0a3

Posted by trace_sl

and the map shows me R. Talsorian Games is on site and I hope that is meaning The Witcher game is going to be out!!!

Posted by brumcg

I have my initial Geeklist of RPG New Releases up:  https://www.rpggeek.com/geeklist/225090/rpg-products-releasing-gen-con-2017-publisher

It's very early days.

Based on the articles on R. Talsorian's site, my gut tells me that Witcher RPG probably isn't going to make it.  Fingers crossed though; I'd love to take a look at it.

Posted by ty rucker

We’re bringing Jack the Ripper to Gen Con this year! We are working on having our events approved right now so we hope you will keep your eyes open for that.

Jack the Ripper is a simple to play, social deduction, slug fest where you play either a Scavenger Hunter in the wrong place at the wrong time or Jack the Ripper himself. This is a primer / filler game that takes between 2 – 15 minutes per game and is meant to start game night off right. It’s like stretching exercises for your role playing game night!  We’ll also be giving away sets to the tournament winners for these events. If you are interested to learn more, check us out at https://cryptmonkeygames.com/games/jacktheripper and hope to see you there!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.