Rejoice peons
Posted by scatterspell

You can all rest easy.  My wonderful girlfriend and I will be at Gen Con.  You must grovel at her feet too.

You may all go about your day.

Posted by rhone1

I'm not comfortable with this at all.

Posted by eternusiv

Sup dude. 

Posted by rhone1

I seriously don't think anyone can grasp what having Scatterspell at Gen Con means, let alone his girlfriend!  To say his reign of terror knows no limits is an absolute understatement.

Posted by scatterspell

Ah, the smell of fear...  I have missed it so.

Posted by jlawry86

HUZZAH! The Dark Lord and his Infernal Concubine have returned. Rejoice, you hapless wretches, for we will be taken from this mortal coil to join our Dark Lord in everlasting damnation!

All that he requires is your undying loyalty and maybe a black hooded robe. Nothing too fancy. Maybe something lightweight for the summer months? I heard cotton breathes pretty well.

- Herald of the Dark Lord

Posted by helenbb jlawry86

alien_freak wrote: and maybe a black hooded robe. Nothing too fancy. 

With a Slytherin patch on it, perhaps?

Posted by scatterspell jlawry86

alien_freak wrote:
HUZZAH! The Dark Lord and his Infernal Concubine have returned. Rejoice, you hapless wretches, for we will be taken from this mortal coil to join our Dark Lord in everlasting damnation!
All that he requires is your undying loyalty and maybe a black hooded robe. Nothing too fancy. Maybe something lightweight for the summer months? I heard cotton breathes pretty well.
Your pain shall be less than the others faithful servant.  Rejoice in my lenience! 

Posted by nascragman

All Hail Scatterspell!

Posted by scatterspell nascragman

nascragman wrote:
All Hail Scatterspell!
Good to see you're still servile!

Posted by jlawry86 scatterspell

scatterspell wrote:
alien_freak wrote:
Your pain shall be less than the others faithful servant.  Rejoice in my lenience! 

Th...THANK YOU, MY LORD! I am not worthy of your torment, lessened though it may be!

- Your Humble Servant

Posted by scatterspell jlawry86

alien_freak wrote:
scatterspell wrote:
alien_freak wrote:

Th...THANK YOU, MY LORD! I am not worthy of your torment, lessened though it may be!- Your Humble Servant
No one is worthy of my torment.  But I'm a giver.  So I bless you with agony!

Posted by nascragman

I've been posting historical Gen Con catalog covers on Facebook and I recently came across the source of your avatar.  Now I only need two more ingredients for the potion that will bring you down!

Posted by scatterspell nascragman

nascragman wrote:
I've been posting historical Gen Con catalog covers on Facebook and I recently came across the source of your avatar.  Now I only need two more ingredients for the potion that will bring you down!

Attempting that rite took the lives of an entire town in Georgia....

Posted by leswhittaker

We meeting for drinks?

Posted by scatterspell leswhittaker

leswhittaker wrote:
We meeting for drinks?
I don't really drink much.  No wait, that's misinformation.  I don't drink often.  But when I do, I piss my girlfriend off because I have a big mouth.

Posted by brion scatterspell

scatterspell wrote:
leswhittaker wrote:
We meeting for drinks?
I don't really drink much.  No wait, that's misinformation.  I don't drink often.  But when I do, I piss my girlfriend off because I have a big mouth.
In that case, I think I may be your long lost twin brother.

Posted by leswhittaker brion

brion wrote:
scatterspell wrote:
leswhittaker wrote:
We meeting for drinks?
Triplets perhaps? 

Posted by scatterspell brion

brion wrote:
scatterspell wrote:
leswhittaker wrote:
We meeting for drinks?
Damnit.  I sold you to the circus.  You weren't supposed to show up again.  I'm gonna have a long talk with that circus owner.  By talk, I mean beat down.

Posted by leswhittaker scatterspell

scatterspell wrote:
brion wrote:
scatterspell wrote:
leswhittaker wrote:
We meeting for drinks?
Damnit.  I sold you to the circus.  You weren't supposed to show up again.  I'm gonna have a long talk with that circus owner.  By talk, I mean beat down.
OUTSTANDING.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.