Critical Role at GC this year?
Posted by delgrieve

The live game by Matt Mercer and friends was excellent last year.  I see they will be here for a couple of panels but has anyone heard if they will be doing a live game again?  Last year it was held in a theater in downtown Indy.

Posted by grimcall

I hope so.  I was wondering if in addition if there is going to be a Critter Event at GC also?

Posted by tankboy04

last year they didnt confirm GenCon until June, so id recommend keeping the time slot open thats similar to last year (saturday, doors opened at 7pm).

Posted by delgrieve

I think it might have been later that they announced last year - July?  I checked the Hilbert theater where it was held last year but they already have other bookings on the Sat and Sun.  Not sure where someplace close would have a large enough space outside the Con.  My number one thing I was looking forward to doing.   

Posted by tankboy04

It may have been July, im going to keep that time open just in case. that and the campaign setting book are the only reason im going to GenCon. lol

Posted by delgrieve

I hear you.  Looking forward to the campaign book as well.  Hope there be opportunitiesfor autographs.

Will be signing up for Talks Machina event - not quite the same as a live show but may be all we get.

Posted by danielmc

I hope they can, but I wonder if they will pass due to the high level of the characters.  Any combat could take hours...

Also, maybe the cast wanna play more.  That would be an awesome table to sit in on.

Posted by adaligogh

How do you see what guests will be at GC and what they will be doing?

Posted by danielmc

The only ones i find so far is under these companies:

1. Green Ronin Publishing
  2. Green Ronin Publishing / Geek & Sundry

More may be added before...i would love to see another live event!

Posted by delgrieve

Was hoping to get an announcement during the 100th episode but no... 

Posted by garhkal

Been having fun watching Matt Mercer's you tube videos, especially that one he did with Vin Diesel!  Would love to meet him, and Ms Phoenix in person..

Posted by [email protected]

Critical Role is on Thursday night. I believe it was Thursday night last year at GenCon as well

Posted by garhkal

Well.  Got my wish!  Saw Ms Phoenix at Origins...

Posted by varintin delgrieve

delgrieve wrote:
I think it might have been later that they announced last year - July?  I checked the Hilbert theater where it was held last year but they already have other bookings on the Sat and Sun.  Not sure where someplace close would have a large enough space outside the Con.  My number one thing I was looking forward to doing.   

It was held on Saturday last year, but it could potentially be held on Friday this year.  The Hilbert Theater has other events scheduled, but there is an open night available on Friday at the Old National Centre, which is a larger theater located downtown a few blocks away from the Hilbert.  

Posted by pocketroid

http://geekandsundry.com/buy-your-tickets-for-critical-role-live-now/

Critrole stuff! For rich and patient people.

Posted by delgrieve

Link is to last year but yes they will brle doing the live show Fri.  Got our VIPs!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.