Tshirt
( Locked)
Posted by ewobrak

Do they sell tshirts or any gencon gear down there or should I just buy on the site now???

Posted by citantim

They sell shirts at the convention.

Posted by helenbb

The advantage to buying early is that you can wear your shirt to the convention. The disadvantage is paying shipping.

IMHO, the best solution (if you can) is to buy the shirt Wednesday morning. Las year I was walking to Trade Day and went by the merchandise booth. They were still setting up, but most of the stuff was out and they were happy to sell me a shirt. No line, no delays. Easy.

Posted by thejoltess

If you really want a shirt, I recommend either buying it first thing Wednesday or Thursday, or buying it on their website prior to the show. Offworlds definitely brings a lot of product with them, but I have seen some of the official stuff sell out in popular sizes pretty quickly. Since this is year 50, I expect that they will try to meet demand, but you never know!

Posted by bith

My wife usually uses the opportunity of us standing in the willcall line to wander over and grab a shirt or jacket from the merchandise booth:)

Posted by knuteski

Guess this is a good a spot as any...in the olden days, you could buy apparel with System credit...is it still like that?

Posted by austicke knuteski

knuteski wrote:in the olden days, you could buy apparel with System credit...is it still like that?

Nope.

Posted by rutherfordr helenbb

helenbb wrote:
The advantage to buying early is that you can wear your shirt to the convention. 

The advantage to buying early is that you can wash it before you wear it at the convention. ;)

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.