GM Badge & Will Call Tickets
Posted by ifdirector

When my badge got converted to a DM badge all of my preferences for mailing directly to me went away and tickets are now showing up as will-call. How do I get my tickets sent to me? I realize I have to pick up the DM badge at the DM area.

Posted by marimaccadmin

You can email [email protected] and they can assist you with this.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by davidsmet

Will call, when does it start and where?   We will be in indy on tuesday. Can i pickup my "friends" badges since i bought them in my account?

Posted by soulcatcher78

Will Call begins at noon on Wednesday and runs 24 hours a day throughout the con.  If you can be there early to queue up the line moves pretty fast.  With record attendance you may want to do some planning (either be early or show up super late when there's no line - other than the STINK on Wednesday night I don't think there's much need for tickets if you want to hit it up later.

Will Call badge and ticket pick up require a photo ID.  It is unlikely that you will be able to pick up anyone else's badge or tickets as they are all in separate envelopes.

Posted by njseahawksfan davidsmet

davidsmet wrote:
Will call, when does it start and where?   We will be in indy on tuesday. Can i pickup my "friends" badges since i bought them in my account?
You cannot pickup badges for anyone other than yourself, unless you a picking up badges for minors, and even then, I think they need to be present.

Posted by weston1

When is the best time to go to Will Call?

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.