Groundhog Day
Posted by budfox

Not that it would ever happen but if I ever had Groundhog Day (a la Bill Murray) happen to me, I imagine it would be perfect if it was the Friday or Saturday of Gen Con. Infinite possibilities ... I could live in that time warp forever.

Posted by austicke

Hell yeah!

Posted by tanith26

It would be the only way I would get to play in every game I want to *and* see the whole vendor hall, haha!

Posted by roganca

Great idea. Visit every booth, scoop every bargain at the auction, make 60,000 new friends, play 1,000 new games... ya know, I think you've just wrecked non-Groundhog Day Gen Con for me.

Posted by roganca

And let's go with Saturday. The absolute heart of the Gen Con experience. 

Posted by aaronmlopez

Not that it would ever happen but if I ever had Groundhog Day (a la Bill Murray) happen to me, I imagine it would be perfect if it was the Friday or Saturday of Gen Con. Infinite possibilities ... I could live in that time warp forever.

Posted by quarex

Dang.  It is kind of hard to argue with that logic.

But, you know, if we are being true to the movie, we would probably end up endlessly repeating the Wednesday before Gen-Con, and only once we had truly become better people would we finally be able to progress to the convention itself.

"Rise and shine!  It's time for KFG's Wednesday Gaming!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
(no offense to Kentucky Fried Gaming, I am sure they are plenty of fun, but you know, endless loop)

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.