What are you most looking forward to?
Posted by boc_mage

Gencon is seeing my con family and functionally True Dungeon con. Really going to be weird as due to new schedule i have a day of non dungeon for once. I may actually venture into this thing known as the dealerhall for more than a quick grab (Artisan Dice) and do these things called demos. Con is what you make of it, 

Posted by braewe

So many geeky tshirts, so few days to wear them where they will be appreciated. Looking at everyone else's tshirt and thinking OMG I LOVE IT!

Meeting up with friends!!!

Running games!!

Mostly though, just the atmosphere of 'gaming, gamers, we're all related somehow, welcome home!' no matter which genre is preferred. I guess maybe even the tolerance. Kind of that benign, well, he's a <insert opposing game> player, but he's alright anyway. I have a picture from a previous con where a storm trooper is hi-fiving a red-shirt. In the background is a group of where one is showing off a game he just got. I mean. Man. GEN CON.

Posted by lore seeker braewe

braewe wrote: I have a picture from a previous con where a storm trooper is hi-fiving a red-shirt.

Hahaha! That's awesome :)

Posted by jedikitty braewe

braewe wrote:I have a picture from a previous con where a storm trooper is hi-fiving a red-shirt. In the background is a group of where one is showing off a game he just got. I mean. Man. GEN CON.

That is so beautiful. I love it. :D

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.