Attendance can be capped?
1 2 4
1 2 4
Posted by divachelle ytuni

clscadden87 wrote:
Wow, just checked and it's been updated on the website. I have an hour and a half to 2 hour drive from home and keep thinking about how early we should leave. That time just gets earlier and earlier....
We're coming in on Tuesday to (hopefully) avoid some of the mad rush into downtown, then staying until Monday to avoid the big, sucking noise as the drain empties.

Posted by jm.spellslinger

Yahtzee!

Posted by trace_sl

There is going to be a major stink (what you call a group of gamers) this year

Posted by jm.spellslinger divachelle

divachelle wrote:
clscadden87 wrote:
Wow, just checked and it's been updated on the website. I have an hour and a half to 2 hour drive from home and keep thinking about how early we should leave. That time just gets earlier and earlier....
We're coming in on Tuesday to (hopefully) avoid some of the mad rush into downtown, then staying until Monday to avoid the big, sucking noise as the drain empties.

I don't think that the downtown insanity on Wednesday will be too much worse than previous years, as the number of downtown rooms has not changed much. I'm most worried about the line for the dealers hall, the dealers hall itself, and badge pickup/ticket exchange. 

Posted by opey2dope divachelle

divachelle wrote:
clscadden87 wrote:

Same here. Getting the badges shipped, so just going to take it easy on Wednesday. 

Posted by garhkal ytuni

rhone1 wrote:
Just got an email that 4 Day badges are now sold out.
Wow!  I wonder what the number was?

Same here.  One day badges are still being sold, but iirc of that email, they also won't be selling badges at the con itself..  WOW..
david campbell wrote:
I'm betting we won't know until the Con after when they share the headcount and turnstile.

Pity.  Would like to know before hand.
divachelle wrote:
clscadden87 wrote:

That's how i used to things when i flew in from London, or Guam..  Flew in tuesday, flew out monday..

Posted by nialith gencon322198

gencon322198 wrote:
david campbell wrote:
I'm betting we won't know until the Con after when they share the headcount and turnstile.
I wonder, is there any way we could figure it out by looking at our badge numbers and seeing who has the highest 4day badge number?  Or do numbers get mixed together between 4day and 1days?

There was a thread on here about badge numbers and it was pretty much proven that they don't seem to make any sense so we won't know any numbers until the Monday after the con which is when they normally release the figures.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
1 2 4
1 2 4