Possible to refund or transfer a Gate Ten parking pass?
Posted by tazukia

I currently have a 5 Day Parking Pass (Wed Aug 16 to Sun 20), ZED17117513.

I am wondering what the options are for a possible refund(would prefer not to have account credit id possible) or to transfer to someone else since it is currently sold out.

My wife and I are not sure yet if this is what we are wanting to do, but knowing if we can recoup the $70 will help in the decision making.

I have an email sent to Gate Ten, but since it is after hours I was hoping someone here might know.

Thanks,
Trevor

Posted by austicke

Now that pre-registration has ended, you can only return an event ticket onsite at Gen Con. There is a 5% fee.

Posted by bushmaster

I don't think gate ten will care. Tickets don't have the purchasers name on it.

Maybe find someone willing to take the 5 day ticket off your hands.

Outside of these forums of course.

Posted by alans bushmaster

bushmaster wrote:
I don't think gate ten will care. Tickets don't have the purchasers name on it.
Maybe find someone willing to take the 5 day ticket off your hands.
Outside of these forums of course.

Well, tickets DO have your name on them, but no, they shouldn't care.  You can buy extra tickets for events and give them to whomever you want anyway...

Posted by stryder_crb

man I was just looking for a 4 day parking pass...I sucked it up and bought a Thursday pass because that's all that was available. 

Posted by o christmas geek

I am possibly interested in this pass if you can give me more info and we can figure out a transfer. 

Posted by tazukia o christmas geek

o christmas geek wrote:
I am possibly interested in this pass if you can give me more info and we can figure out a transfer. 

Once I verify with Gate Ten that transferring is possible I will be in touch.

Posted by o christmas geek

Awesome!

Posted by go_nelly

I'm also interested. I am physically not able to walk very far and the Gate Ten thing would be best because from what I understand they have a shuttle that drops you off at the convention.  Have you sold this to someone else already?

Posted by tazukia go_nelly

go_nelly wrote:
I'm also interested. I am physically not able to walk very far and the Gate Ten thing would be best because from what I understand they have a shuttle that drops you off at the convention.  Have you sold this to someone else already?

I am currently working with someone, but will keep you in mind if things fall through. 

Posted by w66buck tazukia

tazukia wrote:
I am wondering what the options are for a possible refund(would prefer not to have account credit id possible) or to transfer to someone else since it is currently sold out.
My wife and I are not sure yet if this is what we are wanting to do, but knowing if we can recoup the $70 will help in the decision making.
I have an email sent to Gate Ten, but since it is after hours I was hoping someone here might know.
Thanks,
Trevor
I was wondering if you are still selling that pass? let me know! Thank you

Posted by tazukia w66buck

w66buck wrote:
tazukia wrote:
Thanks,
Trevor
I was wondering if you are still selling that pass? let me know! Thank you

I am, but currently have a buyer. I will let you know if things fall through. Thanks. 

Posted by dreamitdoit

Also curious on the policy here since the ticket is good for before will call opens (heck, even before the trade day will call opens). I assume that because of this, you can't return this tickets at all since the event will have begun before you can possibly cancel it?

Posted by tazukia

After talking to both Gate Ten and Gencon(Gate Ten follows whatever the Gencon policy is), the policy is that they do not check names on event tickets. Meaning that the parking ticket can be used by someone else. This is only event tickets, not badges.

As for the refund, I can not answer but it looks that if it can be refunded you will need to wait until onsite ticketing is open.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.