Is There Going To Be A 2019 Gen Con Shirt?
Posted by kittypaws ungmar9567

ungmar9567 wrote:
kittypaws wrote:
Hi Everyone!
With this being our first year attending, I want to go full tourist mode! I checked out the official gear but I don't see a shirt that actually says Gen Con 2019. I absolutely LOVE the board gamer shirt but it doesn't have the year. Will more stuff be added later?
Thanks!
Hello!
First of all, it's very cool that you are attending Gen Con for the first time this year! I hope you have a great time, and I hope you enjoy Indianapolis. I think the city does an awesome job of welcoming the convention goers.
As far as shirts go, you might also want to check out The RAM restaurant downtown. I don't know if you know this, but Gen Con has had an official beer for the past few years. Well, The RAM also has gaming-named beers each year and they have shirts (and mugs etc.) with the beer name on them. They don't say the year, but they can still be pretty cool. 
Enjoy!
Sounds awesome! The RAM must be very popular because I'm seeing them mentioned in several threads. We're definitely going to have to check them out!

Posted by quarex

Worth noting that The Ram is, indeed, as popular as it sounds.  So be prepared to not actually go there if you want to be able to eat or get drinks without an hour-or-two wait :)  Definitely worth checking out Wednesday though, that is when I always go if I go.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.