When does Will Call open?
Posted by quarex

Everyone knows the best way to get your badge is to be a volunteer and meet up with your group on Wednesday afternoon and have it casually handed to you as you start carrying boxes to the Consignment Store tables.

Oh yeah I guess that is Auction-specific but I imagine it works similarly for others :)

Posted by mikeboozer

From our Attendee FAQ:

Shipping

What type of delivery options do you offer?
Gen Con offers two delivery options: USPS Priority Mail (Recommended) and Will Call. If you choose USPS Priority Mail, all items in your cart (including those purchased for friends) will be shipped to you, the purchaser. Items held at Will Call will be under the individual's name, no matter who purchased them.

USPS Priority Mail (Recommended) - Choosing USPS is the best way to receive your items before the convention. USPS packages are sent via Priority Mail with Tracking (on your "My Packets" page) and Signature Confirmation included with every shipment! We will ship your package to the address listed in your Account Details at the time of fulfillment (within three (3) weeks after the Ship to Me deadline on June 16).

Choosing USPS Priority Mail guarantees you a means of tracking your shipment, and if your package does not arrive before the convention, we will reprint your items at no cost to you.

Transit time for USPS Priority Mail shipping is 3-5 business days. Any returned packages will be available for pickup at the Will Call kiosk onsite.

100% Replacement Guarantee:
If your shipment is confirmed to be lost by the USPS we will replace your convention materials at no cost to you. (We cannot replace items that have been delivered)

Will Call - Will Call kiosks will be located onsite for you to pick up your materials.Please note that Will Call items are placed in separate packets for each recipient and can only be claimed by that recipient.

A valid government-issued photo ID is required in order to pick up your packet at Will Call. The only exception is for children with no photo ID. A parent or guardian with a valid ID must accompany the child when picking up their Will Call packet. VIG Badges and VIG Companion Badges will be available for pick-up in the VIG Lounge. Please NOTE: Any badges or event tickets purchased after the Ship to Me deadline will be available for pick-up at Will Call.

Posted by roundtop

In 2018, wed at 11pm the will call line took an hour. It stretched almost to the entrance doors.  Earlier than that it was over 2hrs and around corner of the block until past 10pm

Posted by cman811 roundtop

roundtop wrote:
In 2018, wed at 11pm the will call line took an hour. It stretched almost to the entrance doors.  Earlier than that it was over 2hrs and around corner of the block until past 10pm
​​​​​​wed at 12 when they opened was a 10 minute wait. In 2017 I got in like wed afternoon around 3pm and waiting about 20-30 min. The line can get very long, it can also be very short. Just depends .

Posted by funny-shaped dice roundtop

roundtop wrote:

Not quite. In 2018, if you were there around 4PM (+/- an hour), Will Call line was about 45 minutes.  That’s when my wife, son and I were standing in it.  I always get to Will Call about that time and its always fairly painless as it moves consistently.

It completely blew up Thursday morning with lines stretching out of the ICC and down the block; never seen that before at Gen Con.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.