Gate 10 Parking
Posted by mikeboozer

Save the date! Parking passes from Gate Ten Events & Parking will go on sale on their website on May 1

Note: This is different from how these passes were sold in prior years. Instead of buying an event ticket during Event Registration (which opens May 19) and bringing the ticket to the lot, you'll buy your pass directly through Gate Ten's website and bring your email confirmation to the lot to get your pass.

A Gate Ten parking pass is a great way to secure a convenient parking spot during the convention. Their lots are staffed and monitored 24 hours a day, and free shuttle service to and from the convention center is included! Check out their website for more information.

Posted by jedikitty

Any idea of what time the passes will go on sale? That would be extremely helpful to know! Thanks in advance, hopefully. :)

Posted by arcus jedikitty

jedikitty wrote:
Any idea of what time the passes will go on sale? That would be extremely helpful to know! Thanks in advance, hopefully. :)
It looks like they open at 7am so I would assume the information will be up on their website by then.

Posted by stbedwell

Do parking passes generally sell out quickly?

Posted by aaronmlopez stbedwell

stbedwell wrote:
Do parking passes generally sell out quickly?

They have so many lots that they just tend to open up new lots as each one fills up. I don't think they have actually ever sold out of parking spaces.

Posted by buffythecatslayer

The closer lots (by LOS) sell out quickly, but I don’t think they’ll sell out on the first day. Still, act quickly if you want to be closer.

Posted by ar6474

Parking Passes are purchased when event items open. Make sure to have it in your wish list. There are listings for different lots and how many days. Make sure you pay attention to which lot you are choosing. Regardless, the shuttle runs about every 20 minutes. The shuttle drivers always give out a card with their phone # on it so later in the evening you can call them. It is the best run parking system I have used.

Last but not least. TIP THE DRIVERS.. the are working long hours to help us enjoy the Con.

Posted by mikeboozer ar6474

ar6474 wrote:
Parking Passes are purchased when event items open. Make sure to have it in your wish list. There are listings for different lots and how many days. Make sure you pay attention to which lot you are choosing. Regardless, the shuttle runs about every 20 minutes. The shuttle drivers always give out a card with their phone # on it so later in the evening you can call them. It is the best run parking system I have used.
Last but not least. TIP THE DRIVERS.. the are working long hours to help us enjoy the Con.

To be clear. Parking passes are no longer a part of the Event Reg system. You will be able to get them through Gate 10 parking as indicated above!

Mike Boozer
Customer Service & Event Team Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by mikeboozer jedikitty

jedikitty wrote:

They will be available by 10 am (EST) on May 1st.

Mike Boozer
Customer Service & Event Team Manager 
Gen Con LLC

Posted by jedikitty

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the clarification!

Posted by nuyawkdawg

Is there a link to the GenCon parking page on the Gate 10 site? Their list of events seem to skip right over July and August. 

Posted by jedikitty

The newsletter sent out on 4/26 said the passes will go up at 10 AM, so it's not quite time yet. :)

Posted by arcus

Is it just me or is nothing on their website still?

Posted by scswan

Its there now.

Posted by bmchilde

15 Minutes passed the hour and still Nothing for August showing on the website.  Too bad they are not as efficient with the website as they are with the shuttles.

Posted by ginoa

Apparantly you have to go to gatetenparking.com

Posted by bmchilde

Where at? I see nothing under Events still.

Posted by scswan

You have to use the link in the first message on this page. Then scroll down.

Posted by fpras

ginoa has the answer. Use the gatetenparking.com link.

I just completed registration for the GENCON 345 LOT - CAR/TRUCK/SUV 5 DAY PASS - WED - SUN. Cost $80.

Posted by jedikitty

Thanks for clarifying the link, everyone! I was just refreshing their regular site.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.