first timer question
Posted by funny-shaped dice danielscooby

danielscooby wrote:
Does i need a camel pack?
I was thinking in take a water bottle with me all time

Nope. Just bring a water bottle - there are lots of refill stations throughout the ICC.

Posted by danielscooby buffythecatslayer

buffythecatslayer wrote:
You don't need to buy a new backpack.  Water bottles will do just fine.  You can fill some bottles at your hotel the night before and put them in the fridge to get cold, so at least in the morning, you've got cool water.  I found these sleeves to be useful to keep things cool and keep the sweat off the rest of the stuff in the pack.  Not sure if you need 6 though. :-)

Pretty cool and great ideia, probally will seek this to use at office.

Posted by stryyder

Depends on your consumption.  I know some people who finish their bottle quickly, then get distracted or busy and forget to refill/keep drinking.  For people like that, having a larger supply on-hand tends to be a must.

If you tend toward longer games/events, they are good to have.

Posted by indynat danielscooby

danielscooby wrote:
ICC?
LOS?
Sorry, trully new ate Gen Con
ICC - Tax Burden #1C (for continuous)
LOS - Tax Break #69 because we're getting screwed while the Irsays ad players get richer.

Posted by danielscooby indynat

indynat wrote:
danielscooby wrote:
ICC?
LOS?
Sorry, trully new ate Gen Con
ICC - Tax Burden #1C (for continuous)
LOS - Tax Break #69 because we're getting screwed while the Irsays ad players get richer.

Really don't get it.

But i don´t think that is important right now.

Posted by komoridarkclaw

Indiana Convention Center: Main building that houses Gen Con
Lucas Oil Stadium: Secondary building that houses certain events like True Dungeon

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Really don't get it.But i don´t think that is important right now.

No, it's not, nothing to do with Gen Con.  A local Indy taxpayer's rant (probably justified, I don't live there), about the tax situation with the ICC and the stadium the Colts screwed the city & county on.

Posted by toxic_rat buffythecatslayer

buffythecatslayer wrote:
There are several filling stations around the ICC.  Not sure about LOS.
There is at least one in LOS (at least, there was last year).  Don't know how many total there may be. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.