Auction
Posted by ytuni

Anybody "in the know" have any idea when the auction website should go live? Their estimate is late April to early May and it's getting to be the middle of May. 

Posted by cmegus

Yep - checking everyday as well. Figured someone would at least update their website. 

I mean it it has not been updated in so long, I guess either they changed websites or went out of business.

*shrugs*

G

Posted by jerrytel

On our auction Facebook page, Bruce said he was planning on getting it done as soon as possible heading into the weekend; I am sure it will not be much longer.

i will post again once we hear it is ready.

jerry

Posted by cmegus

Yep, got an earlier email from him stating he is on it and will get it done soon. Friendly guy.

Great to hear!

G

Posted by ytuni

Thanks for the update!

Posted by jerrytel

Item registration is now active...

https://register.livegameauctions.com/

Posted by jrdaviscubed

Where can I get more info on these auctions before creating an account?

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Their main page should have the info you're looking for.

Strange that the register page has no link-back to the main page.

Posted by jrdaviscubed

Thanks!

Posted by jerrytel

The main site was recently redesigned...I will give Bruce your feedback on the link back to the site.

Posted by jerrytel

Bruce updated the registration page with a link back to the main site.

Let me know if there is any other feedback/comments to relay.

Jerry

Posted by quarex

Yeah I love little more than talking about the Auction, at least as far as Gen-Con topics go, so please ask us questions.  Please.  Ask them.  Ask them faster

Posted by jimmythesaint

Ok, I'll bite. How does one volunteer to help with the auction?

Posted by quarex

I will send you a private message, just because I do not want to put the Auction manager's e-mail address on a forum frequented by infinite Spam bots.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.