Convert Child account to Full account?
Posted by hauntedcity

Hi, all!  My daughter has attended Gen Con for several years under a Child account, which did not require an email when it was created.

Now, I've already purchased a full 4-day badge for her, but my wife cannot add her in Friends & Family, since there is no email associated with the account.

I tried doing the "Forgot Password", but there's no record of an email, so that didn't work.  Does anyone know how I can add an email to my daughter's account?

Thanks!

Doug

FYI, I sent an email to Gen Con Customer Service, but I imagine they are swamped today.  My wife needs to add the account to her Friend list, so that she can enroll them for events tomorrow.  (TOMORROW!!!!)

Posted by mamabarry

Can't help you about adding to her Friends list, but I think you or your wife can add an extra ticket to your wishlist using the option "Another ticket for me". That way you could get event tickets for your daughter without having her on your friend's list.

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Posted by marimaccadmin

Right, you can "buy another ticket for me" for most events, until this issue is solved.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by hauntedcity

I can't get that to work.  If I select "another ticket for me" without having "me" selected, after I add to my Wish List, it changes from "another" to just "Myself".

Posted by marimaccadmin

Ah right well yes you'd have to buy one for yourself, and then you can add a second one for yourself.  Sorry if I was confusing.

Marian McBrine
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by hauntedcity

NO WORRIES!  I just got an email from Customer Service, and Mike fixed it!  Woo hoo!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.