Pastimes
Posted by galvatron42

Hello everyone.  I would like to purchase some Transformers TCG decks at the convention this year, but I do not see Pastimes in the exhibitor list. Does anyone know where their booth will be located? Thank you for any help.

Posted by aaronr galvatron42

galvatron42 wrote:
Hello everyone.  I would like to purchase some Transformers TCG decks at the convention this year, but I do not see Pastimes in the exhibitor list. Does anyone know where their booth will be located? Thank you for any help.

Pastimes is an event organizer. They do not publish any games or have space on the show floor. It looks like that game is published by Hasbro which does not attend Gen Con. Your best bet is probably to look for it at the many TCG booths throughout the hall.

Posted by zhycalui

Pasttimes usually has a small booth ran by volunteers near the main stage :)  That was where they gave the free transformer promos last year and they should have the decks.

Posted by etherial

Posted by etherial etherial

You can get free TF product by playing in the Turbo Drafts every morning at 9 AM. Pretty sure these can earn you prize tickets which can be spent on starter decks if that is your desire.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.