There is no longer the Gen Con themed shuttle?
Posted by mferna01

Hi to all, and my apologies if this has been answered before. 

There is no longer the Gen Con themed airport shuttle to the hotel and downtown area correct? Just the regular Downtown Indy Express GO Green Downtown Indy Airport Shuttle correct? 

Thanks

Arex

Posted by roundtop

Let me answer this with another question.  There was a shuttle that was Gen Con themed from the airport to the con? Why is this the first I heard of this? I didn't see it last year.

Posted by aaronr

There hasn't been a dedicated Gen Con shuttle for a couple years.

Posted by mferna01

Thats what I thought. 

Posted by mferna01 roundtop

roundtop wrote:
Let me answer this with another question.  There was a shuttle that was Gen Con themed from the airport to the con? Why is this the first I heard of this? I didn't see it last year.
There was. Sadly it is now gone. :(

Posted by arenson9

In a few years there will be a bus rapid transit line that goes from downtown out to the airport (The Blue Line). Sadly, it was just announced yesterday that it is being pushed back from 2022 to 2025.

Posted by hahnarama arenson9

arenson9 wrote:
In a few years there will be a bus rapid transit line that goes from downtown out to the airport (The Blue Line). Sadly, it was just announced yesterday that it is being pushed back from 2022 to 2025.
Well after the abomination that will new Red Line FAILS, they can just use those buses for teh airport run LOL

Posted by jtzell

Every year that we have gone we have used a car service and never have had any issues getting from the Airport to the Hotel and back. If you have several people traveling together it actually is very cost effective. If you are interested in the name of the service, let me know and I can get you the info. (no I am not affiliated with this service, just a happy customer)

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.