Auction preview--what are you bringing?
Posted by ematuskey

Time to build hype for the auction!  :D  This is my first year actually trying to sell stuff--I decided it was time to cull my collection a bit, especially of stuff I bought in the 90's that I haven't touched in years.  Plus, anything to help with the hotel bill, right?  ;)  Anyway, here's the stuff I'm bringing, either for the auction or store (mostly RPGs and a few "vintage" CCGs)--what about you? 

Catalyst Game Labs    Shadowrun: Corporate Guide    Store
Chaosium    Cthulhu by Gaslight (Autographed)    Auction
Chaosium    Cthulhu Classics    Auction
Chaosium    Dire Documents    Auction
Chaosium    Call of Cthulhu 1990's bundle    Auction
Chaosium    Mythos CCG    Auction
Decipher, Inc.    Lord of the Rings CCG    Auction
EOS Press    Unhallowed Metropolis (1st ed)    Store
Fantasy Flight Games    Sorcery & Steam for d20    Auction
Fantasy Flight Games    Arkham Horror: The Card Game    Store
FASA (Shadowrun)    Paranormal Animals of Europe    Store
FASA (Shadowrun)    Shadowbeat    Store
FASA (Shadowrun)    Cyberpirates    Store
FASA (Shadowrun)    Target UCAS    Store
FASA (Shadowrun)    Renraku Arcology Shutdown    Store
FASA (Shadowrun)    Bottled Demon    Store
FASA (Shadowrun)    Total Eclipse    Store
FASA (Shadowrun)    Imago    Store
FASA (Shadowrun)    Dark Angel    Store
FASA (Shadowrun)    Blood in the Boardroom    Store
FASA (Shadowrun)    Double Exposure    Store
FASA (Shadowrun)    Celtic Double-Cross    Store
FASA (Shadowrun)    Target Smuggler Havens    Store
Pagan Publishing    Delta Green (1st ed)    Auction
Steve Jackson Games    GURPS: Middle Ages 1    Store
TSR    AD&D 1991 Trading Cards Premier Edition Factory Set    Auction
TSR    AD&D Red Steel: Savage Baronies    Auction
White Wolf Publishing, Inc.    Rites of the Dragon    Auction
White Wolf Publishing, Inc.    2000+ unsorted Vampire: the Eternal Struggle cards    Auction
White Wolf Publishing, Inc.    VII    Store
White Wolf Publishing, Inc.    Ordo Dracul    Store
White Wolf Publishing, Inc.    Reign of the Exarchs    Store
Wizards of the Coast    D20 Modern: Core Rulebook    Auction
Wizards of the Coast    D20 Modern accessories bundle    Auction

Posted by jerrytel

Nice - good luck!

I am selling my 3e stuff this year...Shackled City HC, Waterdeep HC, and Forgotten Realms Campaign setting HC, among other odds and ends.

Posted by quarex

About 30 minutes before the deadline I just threw in a random non-gaming-related magazine from 1981 I found when cleaning up my parents' house.

This is not the primary highlight of my auctioned items, but it is perhaps illustrative of them.

I am also selling the slightly more expected old copy of the Dungeon board game, and a t-shirt from the Magic: The Gathering Visions release, and other miscellaneous things that will probably sell for enough to buy me mochas all week, which is all I really hope for on my end, haha!

Posted by burrfoot72

This is what I am bringing:

Dark Future  Games Workshop
Car Wars - Deluxe Edition  Steve Jackson Games
1st Edition Blood Bowl  Games Workshop
1st Edition Death Zone  Games Workshop
James Bond 007 Role Playing  Victory Games
Q Manual - James Bond 007 Role Playing  Victory Games
You Only Live Twice - Adventure James Bond 007 Role Playing  Victory Games
Battleforce  FASA
Star Trek III - Starship Combat Game  FASA
Battletech Boxed Game Bundle  FASA
Aegean Strike  Victory Games
Win, Place & Show  Avalon Hill Game Co.
Speed Circuit  Avalon Hill Game Co.
SlapshotAvalon Hill Game Co.
Indiana Jones Role Playing game Bundle  TSR
Top Secret Mission Module TS 002 - Operation Rapidstrike!  TSR

Posted by qwaserity

I'm selling a box of lead in very small pieces:
Takehis: limited edition but missing back legs and tail (can make a great plaque or diorama)
Lord Soth's Ride
Marvel Super heroes
Indiana Jones minis

Posted by komoridarkclaw

Mostly I am selling a couple of Kickstarter items that looked cool in the raising money phase, but interest waned as the project went on or just didn't seem like something I would play once it finally arrived >.<

That is something that has happened to me more often than I want to admit....

~Komori

Posted by ematuskey komoridarkclaw

komoridarkclaw wrote:
Mostly I am selling a couple of Kickstarter items that looked cool in the raising money phase, but interest waned as the project went on or just didn't seem like something I would play once it finally arrived >.<
That is something that has happened to me more often than I want to admit....
~Komori

You're doing good work funding these sorts of projects!  Hopefully you get enough money to fund some more.  ;) 

Posted by kbeal2k

Here is most of what I am bringing. All older boardgames and mostly stuff for the consignment room. I'm hoping I priced them right so I don't have to haul it all back

Conquest of the Empire (2005)
Trains: Gen Con 2013 
Macao
Jambo
Babel
Galactic Emperor
Guardians' Chronicles
Helionox
Legend of the Five Rings booster packs
London
Shadowrun Crossfire
What's he building in there
Xena: Warrior Princess The Board Game

Posted by gryfalia

Ok, so I tried to get a big ole list here directly from the page, but it didn't work.  I think it's 110 items total.

Most things 1st ed Battlelore
Lots of D&D stuff, quite a few premium reprints
Lots of Tannhauser stuff
Some Heroscape stuff
Lots of Saga Ed Star Wars Books
OGRE ACD Sheets
Khyber Pass
Some Axis and Allies War at Sea Boosters
Small World Tunnels Connector
Reiner Knizia's Kingdoms
Fane of the Drow Fantastic Locations
Confrontation Age of Rag'narok Starter

Most of the stuff is NIB

Posted by gryfalia

Aaaand got rid of most of it...and bought a really cool Small World designer edition.

Posted by jimmythesaint

That was you? Nice pickup.

Posted by jerrytel

The charity auction raised $26,000 as an FYI since that was not itemized in the charity dollars raised/announced. Kudos to all who donated - it was 2nd only to last year in money raised (by the auction), but last year we had many banners from GC50 that had been donated by Gen Con.

Posted by brotherbock jerrytel

jerrytel wrote:
The charity auction raised $26,000 as an FYI since that was not itemized in the charity dollars raised/announced. Kudos to all who donated - it was 2nd only to last year in money raised, but last year we had many banners from GC50 that had been donated by Gen Con.

Great news :D

Posted by jerrytel brotherbock

brotherbock wrote:
jerrytel wrote:
The charity auction raised $26,000 as an FYI since that was not itemized in the charity dollars raised/announced. Kudos to all who donated - it was 2nd only to last year in money raised, but last year we had many banners from GC50 that had been donated by Gen Con.

Great news :D

The generosity of our friends and fellow gamers amazes me every year; both by the people bidding and all the individuals and companies that donate the items.

Posted by syntruth

ematuskey -- I bought 4 or 5 of those Shadowrun books! Kudos on having such good descriptions on those, it really made the call to buy them even easier. :) Hopefully they'll be easy to use in the new Shadowrun edition that I picked up this con.

Posted by gryfalia jimmythesaint

jimmythesaint wrote:
That was you? Nice pickup.
Yeah, technically I bought three things, that Small World, a random assortment of minis (which almost never fails to be a plus) and a copy of a Car Wars/GURPS supplement..;-)

Posted by ematuskey syntruth

syntruth wrote:
ematuskey -- I bought 4 or 5 of those Shadowrun books! Kudos on having such good descriptions on those, it really made the call to buy them even easier. :) Hopefully they'll be easy to use in the new Shadowrun edition that I picked up this con.

Ha, awesome--what did you get?  I was sorry the auctioneers didn't use them when they were presenting, but they got their own patter.  ;)  And I bet you can adapt the older stuff with the new rules so long as you ignore the mechanics and just focus on the story!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.