Is Saturday sold out?
Posted by rkeller

Trying to buy a badge. Anyway to get there on Saturday? 

Posted by dranthor

weekend and saturday badges are sold out from what I read yesterday

Posted by rkeller

Double post 

Posted by rkeller

And there is no remedy? No waitlist, etc.

Posted by squirecam rkeller

rkeller wrote:
Trying to buy a badge. Anyway to get there on Saturday? 
Buy a Friday badge. Stay as long as you can once you get inside the gaming hall. That’s your only option.

Posted by rkeller

Okay, so it's open 24 hours, then? Appreciate the help.

Posted by squirecam rkeller

rkeller wrote:
Okay, so it's open 24 hours, then? Appreciate the help.
The gaming hall is yes. I've never been asked for my badge while in the hall. But you wont be able to exit. So even if this works you will need food and water overnight.

Posted by ematuskey

There's stuff going on for 24 hours (so, they don't clear the ICC between days), but there are volunteers checking badges in some areas, so at some point Saturday morning you will be asked to leave if you don't have a Saturday or 4-day badge.  I don't believe they do a waiting list, and the badges have the attendee's name on them, so I think you're out of luck for Saturday this year!  Still lots of stuff going on Thursday and Friday and Sunday though. 

Posted by buffythecatslayer dranthor

dranthor wrote:
weekend and saturday badges are sold out from what I read yesterday

4-day & Saturday badges are sold out.  Thursday, Friday, and Sunday badges are still available.  

Posted by buffythecatslayer

1-day badges are good until 4am the following day, so a Friday badge would be good until 4am Saturday.  After that, you could be asked to leave, or more likely not be able to do any events if the GM is checking badges.

Posted by rkeller

Thanks for all the responses guys. I plan to attend Friday but won't be able to stick around Saturday with my friends. Just hugely disappointed because I didn't know that I wouldn't have a chance. Always next year.

Posted by buffythecatslayer

If your friends start a pickup game in one of the outer areas of the ICC, or at one of the hotels, you can game with them.  Also, I've never noticed anyone checking badges if you come into LOS from the tunnel.  They could be there, just never noticed them.  If that's the case, and your buddies grab an open table on the field, unlikely you'd have any problems sitting down with them and playing.

Posted by quarex

Convince your friends to stay until Sunday!

Edit: And/or get there by Wednesday at the latest :)

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.