The Corn!!
Posted by pinheadjo

I am so looking forward to our drive across part of Ohio and Indiana. All the corn...all the damn corn! The horror!

Posted by rutherfordr

After the flooding rains this Spring, I'd be happy to see corn in the fields.

Posted by wjmacguffin

Don't forget the "GOD IS REAL AND YOU'RE GOING TO HELL" billboards. Always a favorite part of my drive.

Posted by brooks rutherfordr

rutherfordr wrote:
After the flooding rains this Spring, I'd be happy to see corn in the fields.

It's definitely behind in Central Ohio... not nearly "knee high by the 4th of July."

Posted by cmegus

When you get to Indy, look up the orange corn... yes orange. It’s awesome and is even sweeter than yellow corn.

http://www.insideindianabusiness.com/clip/14788496/orange-corn-growing-in-indiana

G

Posted by rogersba

Get that corn out of my face!

Posted by kosmosis

I was wondering why the drive was going to be like.  I’m driving from Dayton to Indy in the morning.  YAY CORN!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by buffythecatslayer rogersba

rogersba wrote:Get that corn out of my face!

If the corn is in your face while driving, you’re doing it wrong.

Posted by dautzen64

Corn corn corn

corn corn corn corn corn

corn corn

Burma Shave

Posted by braewe

Southern Illinois, on the other hand, is growing champion corn. It's already about a foot taller than me(so just over six feet?) and I can't recall corn being that huge this early. Might be my memory going! Then again we have been getting a rain shower in the morning, sun/partly cloudy days, and another shower at night for about two weeks, give or take skipping a day. Everything else is growing well too.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.