AAAHTENTION GENCON GMs!
Posted by black jack rackham

The Re-Fried Gamers are back for another great year of gaming before GenCon! Event Submission will begin this weekend and we’d love to have you running your favorite redneck themed games (or anything else for that matter)! Get your game info (Name of the Event, Game System, Length (up to 8 hours), and number of players) ready and watch this forum for more info!

Posted by freebiegrabber

Ooooh -- do Trailer Park Wars!

Posted by dranthor

this will be my first time running something at GENCON. I will be in on tuesday afternoon and have agreed to run something that evening. Not sure what at this point  probably a star wars type game using d20 system but heavily modified.  I could do that or another game based on what people are interested in.  I'm a gm with 20+ years of campaign experience and would be willing to run most any game I know. Ideally looking at 4-6 players, with length of  4-6 hours based on game play and what I run.  I'd like some feed back as to what people would like me to run at this point.

Posted by dblade dranthor

dranthor wrote:
this will be my first time running something at GENCON. I will be in on tuesday afternoon and have agreed to run something that evening. Not sure what at this point  probably a star wars type game using d20 system but heavily modified.  I could do that or another game based on what people are interested in.  I'm a gm with 20+ years of campaign experience and would be willing to run most any game I know. Ideally looking at 4-6 players, with length of  4-6 hours based on game play and what I run.  I'd like some feed back as to what people would like me to run at this point.
Hey Dranthor. I think you should start your own thread so more people see your posting. I think this thread was meant to be for the Re-fried Gamers. Unless maybe you were planning a Redneck Star Wars session, which could be fun.

Posted by black jack rackham

Heya dranthor! dblade was right (and I should have been more clear) we, the Re-Fried gamers are looking for GMs to run games on Wednesday before GenCon. BUT we aren't fussy about what games. If you'd like to run stuff and want to hang out with a bunch of idiots who come in two days early to start the greatest 4 days of gaming, you're more than welcome! 

Feel free to pm me or respond here if you'd like to know more.

Mark

Posted by black jack rackham freebiegrabber

freebiegrabber wrote:
Ooooh -- do Trailer Park Wars!
I'll see what we can do freebiegrabber!

Posted by dranthor

I have a thread already in the section. I definitely want to play some on wednesday.  I'll be watching to see what is showing up. I'd run something if necessary but I'd prefer to play on wednesday.

Posted by roderick

Redneck Star Wars -

If your X-Wing is up on blocks in the front yard, you might be a redneck Jedi

Posted by dblade

If your first kiss is with your sister, you might be a redneck Jedi.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.