Events List
Posted by mpagnotta310

Quick question:

The events list is now live, but is this the final list? Or will more events be added prior to registration? I am asking because I was looking for events for a particular game but found nothing, and I want to know whether this list is the final list, or if events are added after the list goes live.

Posted by jtzell mpagnotta310

mpagnotta310 wrote:
Quick question:
The events list is now live, but is this the final list? Or will more events be added prior to registration? I am asking because I was looking for events for a particular game but found nothing, and I want to know whether this list is the final list, or if events are added after the list goes live.

There are always more added all the way up to the Con. You just have to keep looking.  Check back often. 

Posted by brumcg

It's definitely not the final list.  More events will be added prior to registration and will continue to be added until pretty close to the start of the convention.

I hope your game shows up!

Posted by varekshadowstar

They usually keep adding events right up until the Con. Not all the events get submitted in time for this initial release. I keep checking back every day or so, to see any new events that were added. Even after Wishlist submission, I'll still check, because you can always drop a ticket you already have, to pick up a ticket for a new entry.

Posted by trace_sl

1st draft of the event list, lots more to come.  Last year events were add daily.  

Posted by mpagnotta310

Thank you all for your prompt responses!

Posted by trace_sl

oops 

Posted by buffythecatslayer

The events posted today should include all the events that were submitted by the deadline for Event Submission (March 10), and possibly some submitted after.  Late Submission continues all the way through the end of June, so they will be adding new events all the time.  IIRC, last year there were new events being added just a few days before the Con.

A good way to keep track of all the changes is with Gencon Event DB.  Every 6 hours they download the spreadsheet, and generate a list of new events, deleted events, and events that have new slots available.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.