D&D Experience?
Posted by yog-sothoth in jersey

Has anyone figured out whether they are going to offer the D&D Experience series of events? It's the one that's pretty expensive (last year $150) and has 4 sessions throughout the con.  Our group signs up for it every year.  Since it's 4 sessions, it becomes hard to plan the rest of the schedule without nailing this down first. 

Thank you in advance for the sage advice. 

Posted by traveller

It doesn't look like Baldman Games has their events listed yet.  I would expect it will show up as soon as their events go live.

Posted by wavester

Our events are in the system but not on the grid. So hopefully they show in the next update.

In the meantime our goal tonight is to have our BMG Gen Con landing page updated with full event descriptions and event grid to help people work on their schedules while we wait.

Posted by mps

Where is your GC landing page?

Posted by wavester

Just posted a new thread for it but here it is as well

http://baldmangames.com/gen-con/

Posted by mixmaster

In addition, after event registration, there will be a thread for people to connect together to pre-muster.

Posted by yog-sothoth in jersey

Wavester - that link was very helpful.  Last question - it looks like there are D&D Experience events for "mid" and "high" level characters.  Will there be one for "low" - i.e. levels 1-4?  THANK YOU for your help! 

Posted by wavester

There is not a D&D XP for lower tier. Sorry

Posted by gehn

So if you wanted to join the mid or high tier D&D XP but didn't have an existing character would I need to doing some adventure league before Gen Con to be able to join?

Posted by wavester gehn

gehn wrote:
So if you wanted to join the mid or high tier D&D XP but didn't have an existing character would I need to doing some adventure league before Gen Con to be able to join?

Correct. You cannot just create a character at a level beyond 1st. Getting to 5th is pretty much a cakewalk. You can play Moon 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, and 2-3 (all available on the DM's Guild) and presto. You are 5th. 11th is a much much harder walk at this point.

Posted by ar6474

I feel like I am rolling all 1s for perception while waiting for the events to post...sigh

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.