Asmadi
Posted by ytuni

Do you know if Asmadi wil have events this year? I always like to check out their newest games. 

Posted by buffythecatslayer

If they have a booth in the Exhibit Hall, they may have games & demos running; these are not considered events.  Currently, a search for "asmadi" lists no events, but things are being added constantly.

Posted by ytuni

They usually have their own small event hall where they run events for their games. I'm hoping they're just late in getting their events online. I always enjoy checking out their newest games. 

Posted by angelkurisu

Sorry, we won't be running any events this year. We were unable to get the hotel rooms necessary to run our event room, so our presence will only be in our expo hall booth. We're pretty sad about not having the room, it was a lot of fun the past several years! 

Posted by ytuni

Well, I'll miss your games room this year but thank you for letting me know! Do you have anything new you'll be featuring this year at your booth? 

Posted by angelkurisu

We'll be mostly showing off 1001 Odysseys and One Deck Galaxy this year, both of which are way closer to done now :)

Posted by holisticdeveloper

Sorry to hear that! Looking forward to seeing the progress on ODG.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.