EVENT HYPE - The 3rd Annual Murder Mystery! - I Shot the Sheriff, and I Wish I'd Shot the Deputy Too!
Posted by randrac

We are back again!  Another GenCon, another mind-blowing murder mystery!  This year's mystery is set in the "old" west, in the ghost town of Carrion's Crossing in Calamity County, AZ.  Come be 1 of 14 miscreants and ne'er-do-wells suspected of murdering poor Stephan Seagull, or just be a detective attempting to solve the case!  Either way, you are bound to have a great time!

This year we are hosting 2 4-hour events to make fitting the mystery into your schedule a little bit easier.  Come join us Thursday or for the matinee on Friday!  I hope to see you there!

Thursday night 8:00 PM - Thursday LINK
Friday afternoon 2:00 PM - Friday LINK

Posted by smarty_213

I've got Thursday on my wish list- how do you determine who's a suspect or a detective?

Posted by randrac

Suspects are filled on a first come, first serve basis from those who request a role.  Not everyone who attends wants to commit to portraying a role, and just want to try and solve the case.  Once event tickets are purchased, a mass email is distributed by GenCon advising to contact me via email for more information and to specify a character.  I will work with each person to try and get a character from their preferred choices.

Posted by smarty_213

I couldn't get into this event from registration- it sold out too quickly!  :-)

Is there any way you'll take generics (to go over the max event limit), or is it a hard limit and I should just watch to see if someone drops tickets?

Posted by randrac

I will accept generics as long as we stay within fire marshal law and reasonable management of the event capacity.  I have never had an issue where I had to turn people away who wanted into the event.  You should be fine with generics.

Additionally, if you are 100% committed and were interested, I have 7 suspects remaining to fill for the cast.  If you would like to be a suspect, reach out to me at [email protected]

Posted by smarty_213

Thanks for offering, but my gf and I prefer to be solving the case instead!  :-)

See you in August!

Posted by randrac

Due to popular demand, I have increased the max attendee count from 40 to 50 for both sessions of the mystery.  At present there are still 6 tickets available for Thursday and 5 for Friday.  I also still have 3 open suspect roles for Thursday night for anyone who is interested in portraying a character.

Come join us for a great time!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.