Gen Con Dance Question
Posted by andrewj.rager

Big Question about the Gen Con Dance.

Long Description:
Please note that while this event is free, it is now TICKETED. If there are capacity issues, priority will be given to those who have tickets, followed by those who don't. Please don't forget your badge; entry will be denied without a valid Gen Con 2019 badge. This is an all ages event, but ID will be required to purchase alcohol from the cash bar.

As you see above the long description says the event is "Free" but you get priority if you get a ticket. However, the ticket costs $4. So I'm confused on how this event is free. Did the description not get updated?

Posted by motownchic82

I just looked and it still says free. I saw no cost. The only thing i saw that said 4 was the length of time for the dance.

Posted by andrewj.rager motownchic82

motownchic82 wrote:
I just looked and it still says free. I saw no cost. The only thing i saw that said 4 was the length of time for the dance.

Interesting. My screen said $4. But I just refreshed the page and now it says $0. Interesting indeed.

Posted by mrfantastic85

I have a question if this isn't the place for it please help me find where to go, but the theme already been decided?

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.