Editing the Wishlist before payment??
Posted by radril

Is it possible to edit your wishlist after it has been processed and event tickets have been held for you, but prior to paying for the tickets? 

For example, the Orc Stomp 5K along with a bunch of other events is on my wishlist, and I'm lucky enough to snag tickets for all events on my wishlist.  If I decide that I don't want to the Orc Stomp, could I remove it from my wishlist and keep all the other events before payment?

Posted by xcoconutmonkey06x

I am not 100% but I believe you will be able to edit before finalizing but if I remember correctly, someone said in another thread that you are under a timer to make such edits. 

Posted by a dark rider on a pale ... unicorn?

Once the wishlist has been processed, you'll have whichever event tickets you've been assigned sitting in your shopping cart, waiting for you to purchase them.

At that point, you can remove any tickets you don't want, & they'll go back to being available.

You only have two hours to make the purchase. After that, all of the unpurchased tickets go back to the pool of available tickets.

Posted by cmegus

The real issue is that the system will “skip” anything on your wishlist that is not listed as a tournament if it already filled in a time slot based on priority.

In other words, if you have Event A scheduled at 9am until 11am and Event B going from 10am to 2 pm... the system will drop B from your list if it gets you into A... and this would leave 11am to 2pm free if you did not have anything else on the wish list for those times.

** This above is really important if you are booking for others cause it will block them out as well...

Also note you cannot add to a wishlist once it processes. You have to go back and submit another wishlist and wait back in the queue. This queuing will be done like this until the system reports no more wishlists to process... generally 2 days or so.

G

a dark rider on a pale ... unicorn? wrote:
Once the wishlist has been processed, you'll have whichever event tickets you've been assigned sitting in your shopping cart, waiting for you to purchase them.
At that point, you can remove any tickets you don't want, & they'll go back to being available.
You only have two hours to make the purchase. After that, all of the unpurchased tickets go back to the pool of available tickets.

Is this true for removal of events that are sitting in my shopping cart, or could I also change the number of tickets but keep the event that's in my cart?

In other words, if I ask for 2 tickets for the Orc Stomp, and I got both in my shopping cart - could I drop one of the tickets and check out with just the 1 ticket for the Orc Stomp?  Or would I be stuck with buying 2 because that was what was in my original wishlist?

Posted by rong

You can drop any/all tickets from your cart once you get there.

Posted by [email protected]

Just to make sure I understand, if I don't want event A because of schedule shuffling, and event B says I already have a ticket for another time, the wishlist dropped event B? My wife and I area dealing with buying tickets for each using each other's wish lists (mine processed first), and there are events on my list where it says I have conflicting events. She has deleted all events from her wish list and purchased applicable tickets, yet my list still says I have conflicting ticket purchases, even though I don't.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.