Wednesday events don't have location
Posted by adcjones

Some of the events Wednesday do not have location listed...will this be forthcoming?  For example, 

https://www.gencon.com/events/148178 

Posted by jtzell

In the past most of the Wednesday items have been done at local Restaurants like the Ram. I would assume that it will continue to be like that this year.

Posted by selene314

Tons of events - on all five days - don't have locations listed.
Do not expect locations to be assigned any time soon. Last year they were filled in very slowly, some after the tickets went to print.

Posted by raidkillsbugsded

Typically, ticketed events on Wednesday (that are games) have been at Union Station

Posted by hendelbolaf raidkillsbugsded

raidkillsbugsded wrote:
Typically, ticketed events on Wednesday (that are games) have been at Union Station

Most likely here as there are no locations within the actual convention center available on Wednesday.

Posted by stahlnee

Just ask at the con if it is not provided ahead of time

Posted by dblade

There are non-Wednesday events without locations yet so I think we just have to wait. All of the games I am running don't have locations yet.

Posted by marimaccadmin

Hi all,

Wednesday events are always worked on after we review "regular" events; they, as well as many other active events on regular days of the con, will be placed before the ship to me deadline in mid June.

All Wednesday events with the possible exception of one will be in the Union Station/Crowne Plaza, if that helps.

Marian McBrine
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.