Wednesday events all sold out
Posted by deltafox65 pshep999

pshep999 wrote:
jffalaschi wrote:
deltafox65 wrote:
I do know my game group (Mrs Kraken Presents) sold out for Wednesday night (Drive in Dread) but we are more than happy to fill slots if available when people just walk on by.  In fact like has been said in previous post its like regular gen con hours with no shows that can easily be filled by people if you just walk by.  Another thing we pride ourselves on is even if our game is filled up we usually have enough friendly faces in our group who are willing to pull out one of our board games and sit down and play with you.  Also if we are not too tuckered out from the scheduled events we usually will sneak in an encore of dread after the posted hours because we love gaming and showing people the locals of Indiana truly embrace the "Hoosier Hospitability" label. 

Thank you for the offer! Your Dread session on Wednesday was one that I really wanted and end up missing. My friends and I will stop by, just in case.
That would be so sweet bc due to my phone lagging I got stuck in line at event submission at 8000. And I had the two Wednesday Dread events as 1&2 on my list. I would totally be down for an encore. As long as you, the GMs are of course:)
We got you covered.  Just swing by at 6 then 9 for no shows. If we can't fit you into one of those tables one of us will run a midnight encore for sure. I'll just stock up on my energy drinks. Understand the phone lag blues. I was at ACEN when I had to pull the trigger and got nada. Lucky my other group members were able to hook me up for rest of con. 

Posted by deltafox65 jffalaschi

jffalaschi wrote:
deltafox65 wrote:
I do know my game group (Mrs Kraken Presents) sold out for Wednesday night (Drive in Dread) but we are more than happy to fill slots if available when people just walk on by.  In fact like has been said in previous post its like regular gen con hours with no shows that can easily be filled by people if you just walk by.  Another thing we pride ourselves on is even if our game is filled up we usually have enough friendly faces in our group who are willing to pull out one of our board games and sit down and play with you.  Also if we are not too tuckered out from the scheduled events we usually will sneak in an encore of dread after the posted hours because we love gaming and showing people the locals of Indiana truly embrace the "Hoosier Hospitability" label. 

Thank you for the offer! Your Dread session on Wednesday was one that I really wanted and end up missing. My friends and I will stop by, just in case.
we got you covered. Just like I posted on another reply swing by to fill in for no shows at 6 and 9. If that doesn't work and you still have a desire for dread I will run a midnight encore for those interested. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.