Generics for social deduction games
Posted by ja1214

My friends and I are going to be jumping into some social deduction games for a couple hours (Secret Hitler, Two Rooms and a Boom, Blood on the Clocktower, etc.). Does anyone remember how much these games cost? Im trying to figure out how many generics to buy. 

Thanks

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Look up the events in the Event Finder.  If the events are not yet posted, you can buy generics at the Con once you find out the costs.

Posted by ja1214

That's a good idea.  I was going to purchase them now so they'd be shipped with everything else, but no harm in waiting.  I'm sure I can find a convenient time to purchase generics before Saturday. Thanks.

Posted by armadilloal

Those were all $2 per one hour ticket on last year's event listing, per the third-party portals.  Two Rooms and Clocktower both had a $20 all-weekend ribbon option available as well.

Posted by ja1214 armadilloal

armadilloal wrote:
Those were all $2 per one hour ticket on last year's event listing, per the third-party portals.  Two Rooms and Clocktower both had a $20 all-weekend ribbon option available as well.

Great. Thanks!

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Note that you don't have to go to will call to get generics.  There are several Event HQs that sell them, and have much smaller lines.

Posted by ja1214 buffythecatslayer

buffythecatslayer wrote:
Note that you don't have to go to will call to get generics.  There are several Event HQs that sell them, and have much smaller lines.

Thanks, appreciate the tip. I've only bought generics pre-con before. 

Posted by cmegus

Just to throw this out there... but if you like any, some or all of the Ultimate Games - werewolf, alien vamps, etc... and can show up at 9pm on Saturday, there are still lots of tickets for the 3 hour tournament/ round robin with 100+ people. Trophies and prizes awarded too!

Don't even have to stay the whole time. 

Only 1 ticket needed. $2 for the entire thing.

https://www.gencon.com/events/157733

G

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.