Gen Con Honeymoon
Posted by celticavenger!888

Hey everyone, my soon to be wife and I went to Gen Con last year for the first time, and are going again this year for our Honeymoon. Sadly many of the events we wanted to sign up for have already sold out. And not for lack of trying either. Including the Critical Role Live Show, The Talks machina Panel. Even all the True Dungeon Episode experiences are sold out. We tried writing the crew of critical role, and the True dungeon people. But are trying the forums for help! 

Posted by selene314

Keep an eye on this site for updates on returned tickets and newly added events.

Posted by mhayward1978

You'll most likely be able to find a group looking for 2 more at truedeungeon.com in their forums.

Posted by nascragman

Give the Nascrag Pathfinder Tournament a try.  I'm not unbiased, of course, but I started playing Nascrag in the early 90's and I've made it the cornerstone of my Gen Con ever since.

Posted by randrac

Also biased, but our murder mystery "I Shot the Sheriff and I Wish I'd Shot the Deputy" is a great couple's event.  The Friday session still has 1 open ticket but I work with you to get in with generics.  Alternatively, if you wanted to play a suspect, I still have 3 open character roles for the Thursday night session and, while sold out, would work to get you in if you wanted to play a suspect rather than attempt to solve the mystery as a detective.

Congrats on the wedding!

Murder Mystery Link

Posted by kidlidar

Or if you like Star Wars - you could try the Star Wars LARP.  Vesko's grand hunt.  This year our game is more puzzle based, similar to true dungeon, but not nearly as immersive (our budget is not that big). Congrats on starting your life together.

Posted by monkeydragon

I have a bias to share as well!

If you like LARPs, and Cthulhu madness, there are still five tickets left for my event, and there are various characters that would rock a couple.  Thursday 1-5pm in Union Station.

Event Link: Cafe Abuelita
Our website with all the game system info: Terror and Tentacles

Posted by selene314

Keep an eye on the site today. There will be a lot of ticket returns ahead of the deadline.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! we're not out of the woods yet!

Posted by quarex

I tell you what, come to the Auction/Auction Consignment Store during some of your downtime and I promise you will have a good time.  You could even valiantly bid entirely too much on something your spouse, wants just to prove your economic potence in the winning!

celticavenger!888 wrote:
Hey everyone, my soon to be wife and I went to Gen Con last year for the first time, and are going again this year for our Honeymoon. Sadly many of the events we wanted to sign up for have already sold out. And not for lack of trying either. Including the Critical Role Live Show, The Talks machina Panel. Even all the True Dungeon Episode experiences are sold out. We tried writing the crew of critical role, and the True dungeon people. But are trying the forums for help! 
Be sure to check out the Gen Con Critter facebook page. I just listed a raffle for extra Talks Tickets!

Posted by celticavenger!888 [email protected]

[email protected] wrote:
celticavenger!888 wrote:
Be sure to check out the Gen Con Critter facebook page. I just listed a raffle for extra Talks Tickets!

Thank you! I will check it out! I have joined like 2 ticket swaps, and a couple facebook groups in the past few days alone. I will not lose hope for my wife, Megan and I too see Critical Role!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.