Monday gaming anyone?
Posted by pshep999

I will be arriving to Indy early Monday. Would love to get some gaming in that day if anyone is already gaming and has room or is willing to run/play something. Had a lead on a game that day but have not heard back from the individual. I am assuming its a no-go. So I'm getting my feelers out there again. I will be staying at the Holiday Inn right by Lucas Oil that night.

Posted by jszamborski

What kind of games are you looking to play?  I'm local, and will probably be downtown during the week getting pickup games in.

Posted by pshep999 jszamborski

jszamborski wrote:
What kind of games are you looking to play?  I'm local, and will probably be downtown during the week getting pickup games in.
I'm down to play pretty much anything honestly.

Posted by the orange mailman

My wife and I are at Homewood Suites.  Maybe after dinner (6-7ish?) in the dining area there or somewhere else.  We will have a stack of games.

211 S. Meridian 

Posted by pshep999 the orange mailman

the orange mailman wrote:
My wife and I are at Homewood Suites.  Maybe after dinner (6-7ish?) in the dining area there or somewhere else.  We will have a stack of games.
211 S. Meridian 
Ok sounds good. I will def try and stop by. Thanks!

Posted by pshep999

Just got into downtown. Anyone gaming anywhere right now and willing to add another person?

Posted by the orange mailman

I’m at Homewood.  At 6 I will bring out a stack of games.  My wife is a little tired though.

Posted by pshep999

Ok will stop by soon. Thanks!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.