Adding dates on already booked room?
Posted by rileyce19

If I already booked a room for Thursday to Sunday but wanted to add Wednesday night and Sunday night and leave on Monday instead, does that bump me out of my booked room completely by modifying it and make me have to start the housing process all over again, or does that keep the booking and just lets me change the dates?

Posted by austicke

You can click modify, and it won't change your reservation until you confirm any changes you make.

Posted by rileyce19

Still a little confused, I understand how to make a modification, but does confirming the changes bump me out of the room or does it just modify them and I still have the dates I already booked? Just wondering if something might happen like I try to add the extra dates, it boots me out because I made changes, someone else grabs those dates, and then I have no hotel room booked instead of adding on the extra days.

Posted by mikeboozer rileyce19

rileyce19 wrote:
Still a little confused, I understand how to make a modification, but does confirming the changes bump me out of the room or does it just modify them and I still have the dates I already booked? Just wondering if something might happen like I try to add the extra dates, it boots me out because I made changes, someone else grabs those dates, and then I have no hotel room booked instead of adding on the extra days.

Confirming changes in a already made reservation does not result in you losing the room. It is simply updating a reservation.

Posted by rileyce19

Awesome, thank you for the clarification!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.