Housing issues
Posted by aaronmlopez

I have an exhibitor badge now (my regular badge has been refunded) but already had my own housing (in block) and now my housing has disappeared from my "My Housing" link. Who do I need to contact?

Posted by roderick

Contact [email protected] and they should be able to sort you out. 

Posted by aaronmlopez roderick

roderick wrote:

Thank you! I have just emailed them... I am feeling REALLY anxious about it now... (Not a time to be going to Gen Con and find out that your housing is no longer happening... Especially when you have roommates staying with you!)

Posted by mikeboozer aaronmlopez

aaronmlopez wrote:
roderick wrote:

Thank you! I have just emailed them... I am feeling REALLY anxious about it now... (Not a time to be going to Gen Con and find out that your housing is no longer happening... Especially when you have roommates staying with you!)

Your reservation is intact. Refunding a badge does not cancel your housing reservation. It will just no longer show up on your "My Housing" page. You can contact Gen Con housing to confirm your reservation [email protected]

Mike Boozer
Customer Service & Event Team Manager
Gen Con LLC 

Posted by aaronmlopez mikeboozer

mikeboozer wrote:
aaronmlopez wrote:
roderick wrote:

Your reservation is intact. Refunding a badge does not cancel your housing reservation. It will just no longer show up on your "My Housing" page. You can contact Gen Con housing to confirm your reservation [email protected] Boozer
Customer Service & Event Team Manager
Gen Con LLC 

Thank you, Mike! 

This is the first time I am going as an Exhibitor so I have been in panic mode! But, until they sort this out, I will be unable to see if I can get a closer hotel? (Not worried, just always hoping for a connected hotel... The two times I have managed to get one have spoiled me! lol!)

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.