D&D Eberron Adventures at GenCon 2020
Posted by grognard262

Hi, I was wondering if there is any information about what new D&D Eberron adventures are expected to be released for GenCon 2020.  This past fall, we had the opportunity to play the following, and look forward to advancing further:

DDAL-EB-01: The Night Land
DDAL-EB-02: Voice in the Machine
DDAL-EB-03: Where the Dead Wait
DDAL-EB-04: The Third Protocol

I had heard that the subsequent adventures would be rolled out gradually in the coming months, so I'm hoping we can play more of them at GenCon 2020.

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Who runs the D&D Eberron events?  Do they have a website or FB page (or maybe Twitter)?  If so, try to contact them there to see what they have planned.  The Gen Con events won't be listed until early May.

Posted by traveller

Baldman games runs the large DDAL Events check with them.

Posted by wavester

There are plenty more Eberron on the way. 5, 6, and 7  are premiering at Winter Fantasy in 3 weeks. It's way to early to know exactly what our GC schedule will be yet.

Posted by grognard262

Thanks for the info. We're planning on doing 5, 6 and 7 at GaryCon in March, and hope to continue into 8+ for GenCon.  I'm hoping those are out in time, but I have no idea what WoTC's release schedule is.  I heard a rumor of approximately one new part per month on average.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.