20 minutes until event registration opens! (At least, it would have if the world hadn't gone mad...)
Posted by hauntedcity

Normally, at this time, I would be stressed the hell out, making last minute Wish List changes, trying to get in touch with friends to make sure our True Dungeon strategy is correct, and warning the rest of my family to LEAVE ME ALONE. 

:)

Anyone have any event registration traditions?

Doug

Posted by lore seeker

Just a final check to make sure everything's in place, then watching and waiting for the clock to strike 00:00:00 to click the button.

Posted by elvinlord

I just retreat to my basement lair, set up my battle station and spend the next three hours resubmitting wish lists trying to pick up dropped event slots.   

Posted by ar6474

Well now none of us have to have the worries

Posted by gnollandvoid

My tradition is loudly cursing when every smaller rpg I want to try fills up while trying to eyeball the ticket decay rate of a Pathfinder Society special. 

Posted by hauntedcity gnollandvoid

gnollandvoid wrote:
My tradition is loudly cursing when every smaller rpg I want to try fills up while trying to eyeball the ticket decay rate of a Pathfinder Society special. 

Ah, yes... I even miss the cursing and sweating and frequent refreshes to see open tickets...

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.