Roommates - Housing 2020
Posted by cwill220

Hello!

I will be flying into Indy from North Carolina on July 29.

I am looking for roommates to split the cost of a downtown hotel room for the nights of the 29th, 30th, 1st, and 2nd.  Is anyone interested?  Want to make sure I get roommates squared away well before the housing portal opens up. 

Warm Regards,
Caleb Willis

UPDATE:  I have booked a room at Comfort Inn Indianapolis. This property is 4.14 miles from the ICC.   The room has 2 queen beds, and I have currently found one other attendee that will be joining me in the room. We potentially have 1 more, and are looking for a total of 4.  I plan to stay on the floor on a twin size air mattress, and one other will as well.  If you are interested, please let me know.  The total per person with four people for four nights (29 - 2) is $206.50. 

Posted by traveller

May want to check your travel dates, Gencon is July 30 to Aug 2.

Should be easy to get a room though on Aug 29...

Posted by cwill220 traveller

traveller wrote:
May want to check your travel dates, Gencon is July 30 to Aug 2.
Should be easy to get a room though on Aug 29...
Oops! 

Thanks for letting me know.  I edited the typo to the correct dates.

Posted by quarex

You might have just been living the year-round Gen-Con fantasy we have all had.

We all have it, right

Posted by scubothy cwill220

If you're still looking for roommates, me and another are still looking! We're a couple so sharing a bed won't be a problem for us.

Posted by dirty8super cwill220

cwill220 wrote:
Hello!
I will be flying into Indy from North Carolina on July 29.
I am looking for roommates to split the cost of a downtown hotel room for the nights of the 29th, 30th, 1st, and 2nd.  Is anyone interested?  Want to make sure I get roommates squared away well before the housing portal opens up. 
Warm Regards,
Caleb Willis
UPDATE:  I have booked a room at Comfort Inn Indianapolis. This property is 4.14 miles from the ICC.   The room has 2 queen beds, and I have currently found one other attendee that will be joining me in the room. We potentially have 1 more, and are looking for a total of 4.  I plan to stay on the floor on a twin size air mattress, and one other will as well.  If you are interested, please let me know.  The total per person with four people for four nights (29 - 2) is $206.50. 

I'll be heading to GenCon this year. SOLO! Trade day. So ill arrive 28th. So if you looking for 1 person to fill your room, let me know. from 29th on wards.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.