Odd request
Posted by syadena

Considering I do not live in Indiana ,which means I would have a long drive to aquire one small thing. Would anyone be willing to ship me an EMPTY Sun King Gencon Genevive can? I would cover shipping, I'm just not sure when/if they will be able to ship out of state and I would like to have the can so I do not have a hole in my collection. Just to make sure it wasn't missed, I'm talking about an empty can. I've collecting the cans for several years.

Posted by syadena

Posted by msteinbo

If I can get one I will, will post here if I make it downtown.

Posted by msteinbo

I have a can, made a run today.  Message me your address and I’ll send this when it’s an empty and clean can :). 

Posted by shibas

How was the beer in the can? Was there much still in stock?

Posted by msteinbo

Haven’t tried it yet but looks tasty, planning on emptying said can tonight and will post a review.  I called prior to pick up yesterday to insure it’s in stock and words/ tone of voice indicates to me they had plenty of cans.

Posted by hahnarama shibas

shibas wrote:
How was the beer in the can? Was there much still in stock?

Typical Amber though the slight spice finish was different.

How much? Well as I left the tap room Friday night they gave me a FREE 4 pack to take home. They are sitting on A LOT of beer. I get it it was already on the brew schedule and in the tanks when GC was canceled.

As the staff told me they have a hard time getting local non gamers to "drink a geek beer" 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.